Subject: [Leica] B&W conversion methods
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 13:40:34 -0700

Hi Ken,
Good job controlling the whites! Definitely can see the improvement.
Included in Tony's curves are videos by another photographer (forgot his
name) on how to use Tony's curves. In one of them he shows a great way to
bring out details in Zone2/3 blacks. I've tried it on a couple of images
and it works very well. May be a good way for you to bring out more detail
in your blacks: at least on screen it looks like its a very sudden drop off
to black.
Best,
Bob
(and congrats on finishing your last tax season!!!)