Subject: [Leica] a few images
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 17:38:22 -0700

I've decided to show a few of my images of kids in the hospital....most will
be new images, some may change your concept of what it's like. Some likely
will be patients, remembered from earlier.

I hope you will enjoy these, please don't be too hard on me.

They will be signaled by KIH starting the title....

Almost all were Leica M3, M6, M7, M8, M9  Noctilux images, wide open...most
were on film.

many thanks,

Steve

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] a few images)