Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) RE: (SPAM: ?) Re: So much for "film is forever"..
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 16:58:13 -0400

Which is why we don't use them forever.  I use them till it fills up. Then I
copy in onto a slightly bigger one. Or one twice as big I just went form 1
terabyte to 2 terabyte.
I hope everyone has figured out that an SSD is hardrive and not a sexually
seconded disease
I did a quick internet search to ascertain that one.

By coincidence the hard drive I migrate to always seems to be the ones which
are at the big price point that is being sold.. The ones they are selling
the most of and want to by a bigger one costing quite a bit more.
Years back when I was using a 500meg drive it was the one selling the most.