Subject: [Leica] PESO: Monica
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 21:38:21 +0200

Me too - congrats Monica! You managed to keep your father's talents up
to international standards ;-)

OTT: I was first directed to a ... pig photo and thought it was a joke
of some sort....
I far prefer the young lady as displayed in both actual and intended
links.

Amities
Philippe

Le 19 mai 15 ? 21:35, George Lottermoser a ?crit :