Subject: [Leica] LR6 Seems to Require Internet Connection
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 20:02:16 -0400

This sounds like a bad license server implementation. Large S/W companies
always assume their customers are thieves unfortunately.

If you know anyone high up at Adobe, complain loudly and privately.

Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] LR6 Seems to Require Internet Connection)