Subject: [Leica] New Monochrome results
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 18:37:41 -0500

Pretty much exactly my feelings.

Live view on the M is certainly not perfect. Though I find it extremely
useful and precise for closeup work; for commercial studio work, food
photography, photography of art and sculpture, and even the occasional
critter photograph. I also use it for portraiture under certain conditions.
Like virtually every "type" of photography and every different tool in the
tool box; it requires practice to discover if and when and how it works. If
your MO is try it once and decide you don't like it? well then it's probably
not for you. I tend to keep working with my tools until I fully understand
both their limitations and their possibilities.

a note off the iPad, George

Message from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] New Monochrome results)
Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] New Monochrome results)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] New Monochrome results)