Subject: [Leica] New Monochrome results
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 23:47:26 -0400 (EDT)

Bob,

That is the same way Live View works with my D4, although the LV Focus is
far better than your description of the Leica LV.  but when taking a photo
the shutter first closes then opens again to make the photo.  This is not
the same as how it works with EVF cameras, such as the Sony A7 & Nikon 1,
as I understand it.

gene