Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Polling Day 1 & 2
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 01:07:42 +0100

While I got up early and voted locally in Monkstown, my wife's vote had not
transferred and I took her back out to Bray in the late morning as she
wanted to exercise her perogative. While she voted, I noticed the different
expressions on the faces coming out of the polling station, thought of my
camera in the car, grabbed it out, and shot without checking the settings
from the last time - as you do :-) Oops!! Anyway, I mounted a rescue
operation in PSE and here we are.

Possibly "NO" voters. Florence Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow. Fuji X100S
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/politics/Polling1.jpg.html

Possibly a "YES" voter. Florence Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow. Fuji X100S
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/politics/Polling2.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMGs: Polling Day 1 & 2)
Reply from nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs: Polling Day 1 & 2)