Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Polling Day 1 & 2
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 17:35:21 -0700

> On May 27, 2015, at 5:07 PM, Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie> wrote:
>
> While I got up early and voted locally in Monkstown, my wife's vote had
> not transferred and I took her back out to Bray in the late morning as she
> wanted to exercise her perogative. While she voted, I noticed the
> different expressions on the faces coming out of the polling station,
> thought of my camera in the car, grabbed it out, and shot without checking
> the settings from the last time - as you do :-) Oops!! Anyway, I mounted a
> rescue operation in PSE and here we are.
>
> Possibly "NO" voters. Florence Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow. Fuji X100S
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/politics/Polling1.jpg.html
>
> Possibly a "YES" voter. Florence Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow. Fuji X100S
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/politics/Polling2.jpg.html

We know it was an historic day, and to be sure whatever your own desires and
feelings about the outcome, and we already do know the outcome....

so what motivates your taking pictures and guessing about these two
particular sets of circumstances? Was your conclusion based on age, smiles,
demographics?

steve