Subject: [Leica] Improved picture
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 00:59:25 +0200

Hi Ken,

I have used the cloning features on Capture One 8Pro and I?ve finished the
fine adjustement with Photoshop, I will take a look again to the wall,
concerning the arm is the result of the cloning, I?ve never used Topaz
Remask, I will take a look.

Thank you very much for looking and your advices

Lluis

El 01/06/2015, a les 0.51, Ken Carney <kcarney1 at cox.net> va escriure: