Subject: [Leica] Improved picture
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 16:55:47 -0500

Lluis, I also think the image could be improved with some ever so slight
dodging around the groom's arm and head and perhaps the same for the
bride's head.  Just a little bit of lightening to help with the separation
from the background.

Regards,

--Bob

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Improved picture)