Subject: [Leica] IMG: Barcelona
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 22:52:37 +0100

I sent my son Jonathan on a secret mission. He has been out in Barcelona for
the past week trying to find the greatest Catalan photographer in the
world - Lluis Ripoll - and take a photo of him.  He failed to find him,
despite pacing up and down outside his headquarters the Cafe Zurich. In the
end, he went to the Primavera music festival.

Barcelona, Spain. My son (2nd left with beard and his girlfriend) with
friends near what looks like Las Ramblas.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Jonathan_Barcelona1.jpg.html

:-)

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Barcelona)