Subject: [Leica] My Sony broke; my M9 too.
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 22:51:13 -0500

Mark: as usual you missed the boat with your off-topic red herring.

Sony is not in electronic imaging just since they bought Minolta. They've
been pioneers in television forever.

Walk into most TV stations, or take a look at the cameras at ball parks,
and you'll see Sony logos.

We were shooting Sony Cameras at least thirty-five years ago.