Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Ball Park
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 23:03:29 -0500

I went out to two ball parks this evening.  I chose four images, one of
the players, two of people, and then the June Full Moon, as I was leaving.

When kids are 6-8, time in the dugout can be boring.  Here, two pull up
to look out the vent blocks.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Dugouts+Are+Boring.jpg.html

On-lookers get tired as well.  Here, I captured some blue eyes looking
up at the camera.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Blue+Eyes.jpg.html

And the on-lookers get a smile from time to time, from activities off
the field.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Ball+Park+Smiles.tif.html

Finally, the June Full Moon, above a TN National Guard storage enclosure.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/June+Moon.jpg.html

Fuji X-E1 with Fujinon 27/2.8, ISO 1000 and 1250.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA