Subject: [Leica] IMG: Danny with ice cream
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 16:44:56 -0500

A nice shot, Peter, but if you're going to show us the tonality and dynamic
range of the camera you should also tell us what you did to the image in
post-processing and in what software.

Lead us not into temptation.....  <g>

--Bob

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 4:19 PM, Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant at
gmail.com>

Replies: Reply from boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein) ([Leica] IMG: Danny with ice cream)