Subject: [Leica] IMG: new BW studio portrait
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 19:39:53 -0500

Geoff, this is going to sound like terrible nit picking but although I love
the lighting and the model, the way her left arm (right side of the image)
folds just over her black top draws my eye and it does not look pleasant to
me.  A minuscule detail to be sure but there it is.

It's the damn little things that will drive you crazy, or put another way
they are why I already am.

I think you should give me the camera and the model and see how I can do!

--Bob