Subject: [Leica] eBay scam?
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 09:40:54 -0500

The first thing I look at is the prospective buyer's Feedback Score and
details.  It will tell you if he has successfully completed any other high
dollar transactions, how many, how long he has been on eBay and what others
have experienced with him.  It can be manipulated but generally if there
are very few transactions or a lot of low dollar transactions to the same
or similar persons you will have enough clues to decide.

Only you can decide if the price offered is high enough to take whatever
risk there might be as opposed to turning it down.