Subject: [Leica] OT Sensor rot
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 20:45:35 +0100

Herb, that's not customer service, that's terrible treatment.

I'd want a very good M240 upgrade discount to compensate. If Leica want to
continue to have candles burning on an altar, with willing acolyte, at
Rabiner's Church of Solms, they better fix this hole in their reputation.

Best of luck on the deal.

Douglas