Subject: [Leica] Q Leica - the defining moment for Leica in mid 2010s
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 01:17:18 -0400

It doesn't look like you're giving the issue very serious thought Richard.
Leica doesn't need to be saved. Its doing incredibly well.
The Q plays to Leicas core strengths. Its not a gimmick camera to haze over
the fact that its not full frame like Leicas last three compact issues.. The
Q camera is the real deal from Leica. In all senses it very much IS a Leica.
That's is with a capital I!

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photographer