Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 06:32:14 -0500

Almost always when I post flowers, I've shot them that week, so they are
"fresh" and what's in season.

These are from a little while ago, on a week that with too many choices.  I
didn't want them to go to waste, since they're among my favorites.

This English Dogwood grows just across the fence in my neighbor Joe
Stamey's yard, and I'm happy to say that this year it has sent some shoots
onto my side of the fence, so maybe next year, I'll be shooting blooms from
my own garden.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=4443

--
Regards,