Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers and Russell's, SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 06:11:32 -0500

Last weekend, we had so much to do in Natchitoches that we decided to just
chunk it and go spend the weekend in New Orleans.

Just by the door of our hotel, I noticed these Friday night, and in the
morning when there was some light came back and took some shots.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=4505

Then we went to Russell's Marina Grill for breakfast.  ;-)

http://sonc.com/look/?p=4511

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/