Subject: [Leica] IMG: X100S
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 10:21:02 -0700
References: <201B703C-9E79-4901-B01E-A4E590E9E66A@acm.org> <557A43CB.9060305@lighttube.net> <CAFU3ov+sh1RDDww3+Rnauebb8bjet1HJYgXqsOPp_aaf732bDw@mail.gmail.com> <AFE5E3B1-AB0A-49C3-BE7B-E7CE14DAB22C@icloud.com> <F38B0DD7-E41B-4363-91A7-253CA7E6A226@acm.org> <CAH1UNJ1CoN2bPqU7-Bs7+L1sTgy9tce6M2a8m7iHzCJQVGct=A@mail.gmail.com> <24ABF606-4F23-476B-9EA7-41C5D4C3E369@acm.org> <D0414609-95AD-495B-85EB-C2DC48B77AC5@gmail.com>

> On Jun 13, 2015, at 10:18 AM, Steve Barbour <steve.barbour at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Herb, the X100 s is great and also the X100T which I have? not sure if
> that has the same fault, yet.

they make you sit straight up, like wow!