Subject: [Leica] The Q Leica
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 11:38:48 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Mark Rabiner wrote:

>I don't really think of course the Sony's are junk despite being very here
>today gone tomorrow they cost 5 grand are gorgeous and are admiringly
>innovative.

The a7II is under US$2000, not US$5000
The a7rII is expected to sell for US$3200, not US$5000

>Its an exciting company Sony. And I forgot to mention admiringly
>compact. But a mirrorless camera and I'd love to see the figures on how many
>pros have embraced mirrorless camera bodies.

I don't care how many pros have embraced mirrorless camera bodies; I care
much more about what works for me.

>I really don't know but I'd not
>be surprised if they couldn't  find a reason to stop shooting with the
>amazing DSLR's ...

I can't and won't speak for others but a camera half the weight of my
current one with more capabilities and available batteries and spare parts
and a much greater selection of lenses is quite attractive to me.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com