Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Walking Around SF
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 14:15:03 -0500

Yes, Bob, I can remember that feeling, but that was 23 yrs ago.

The Air Force is in the process of splitting the contract at AEDC, where
I spent most of my working life, and the thought of working as a part of
six new contractors does not make me long for the "good old days".  I've
heard so many horror stories from those still working that I had a
nightmare about it a couple of nights ago. Just enjoy the time you now
have for family and photography. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 6/13/2015 1:51 PM, Robert Adler wrote:
> Thanks Jim. I'm starting to work my way out of this newly retired
> transitional period where, believe it or not, I have been feeling a bit
> down about the gone structure and challenges of work. Starting to feel a
> bit more like summer vacation! :-)
>
> On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 11:46 AM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Great shots, Bob.  Keep 'em coming!
>>
>> Jim Nichols
>> Tullahoma, TN USA
>>
>> On 6/13/2015 1:41 PM, Robert Adler wrote:
>>
>>> Spent the day walking around SF before meeting Steve Barbour and his
>>> terrific wife at the Leica SF store for a captivating presentation by
>>> Peter
>>> Turnley. The combination of the Noctilux + MM 1 was not only a joy to