Subject: [Leica] Speaking of the Sony A7 family.....
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 08:15:01 +0530

They are in for a shock. I do not think anyone who can afford it in China
will dare buy one (or more likely, accept one as a initial bribe), with the
corruption witch hunt on in full swing there, which has resulted in a major
fear psychosis across the board. All luxury goods companies have been
feeling the pinch badly in the last 18 months, most of them have shown
declining sales and margins over that period, as they are overly dependent
on China for their growth. Tough days ahead for all of them with their
three major markets mired in recessions, downturns and uneven growth -
Europe, China and the USA respectively. Maybe that is why Leica and Apple
have suddenly discovered India and are busy getting a foothold here - it is
the only major economy still growing at 7%+.

Cheers
Jayanand