Subject: [Leica] OT: Address book for both Windows or iOS
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 00:51:55 -0700

Is there a way to keep one common address book which can be
downloaded/updated to both Thunderbird on a PC and the iOS email client on
an iPhone and iPad? Or am I going to have to go to a Web-based client and
use that on all devices?

For years I've relied on my PC email client's "memory" of previously typed
addresses, or   searched for the last email I received from someone. So I
never bothered to keep a real address book for email. But now my emails are
scattered between three devices, my paper address book is falling apart,
and I'm going to have to re-create it somewhere else anyway. So maybe it's
time to unify things and join the 21st century.

I know I'm mixing matter and antimatter by using both iOS and Windows, but
that's how things turned out, and it ain't gonna change for the foreseeable
future. :-)

Thanks in advance!

--Peter, dictating to my iPad
(If it misconstrues, please excuse)