Subject: [Leica] Empty Stands at the Allen County Coliseum
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 00:24:53 +0200

While I congratulate your son and appreciate the achievement, I am always
amazed at the American love of big ceremonies. When I graduated from high
school in Denmark, the only piece of special clothing was a traditional
white cap (which I still have, with my classmates? autographs on the
inside). When I got my PhD from the University of Florida, I did not attend
any ceremony, I just picked up my diploma at the office later.

I did enjoy my son?s graduation from university in England in 2013, but that
was just as much because of the location?Bath Abbey, the site where the
first king of united England, Edgar, was crowned in 973.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain