Subject: [Leica] PESO: Alicante Thanksgiving 2015
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 17:59:31 +0100

We celebrate Thanksgiving every year, even though it is of course an
ordinary working day here in Spain. Still, we like to treat our Spanish
friends to exotic fare (it IS exotic to them, just as when I make curry for
them). In previous years we have had the dinner on the Saturday after
Thanksgiving, but this year my wife decided to do it right, and so we had
the event on Thursday night. I even put on the Philadelphia-Detroit game to
make it totally authentic but by the time I got around to eat, the Lions
were leading 45-7 so we just put on some music instead.

Aside from that, the food was all traditional, and everyone enjoyed and had
a good time:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Thanksgiving-in-Alicante-2015/

There are even a couple of iPhone photos in there, taken by one of our
guests, the one of me goofing with the knife over the turkey, and the pies
in front of our whisky altar.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman