Subject: [Leica] IMG: new studio glamour portraits
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 23:51:25 +0000

These are more conventional beauty images that you may prefer.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/160475024
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/160467882

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: new studio glamour portraits)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: new studio glamour portraits)