Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac OS Upgrades
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 20:40:26 +0200

Bob,

I think Yosemite works well now, including Capture One 8Pro, Vuescan,
Lightroom, devices as printers etc? But I?m on the same case as you, I have
Mavericks and I?m not sure if upgrade, I don?t know if my system will run
slower.  Actually my system is already on the limits and I plan upgrade my
iMac soon, I have a iMac 24? 2.8 GHz RAM 4 GB and HD 1TB from November 2008.

I don?t know if there are some similar experiences in the list, for me it
will be useful too the Bob?s question, on my case concerning the hardware.

Thank you!
Lluis

El 21/06/2015, a les 20.17, Robert Baron <robertbaron1 at gmail.com> va
escriure: