Subject: [Leica] In The Beginning Memories
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 21:23:10 -0500

Thanks for taking time to read my wandering story.  I guess my lesson
from the Brownie was that even a simple camera can work wonders if we
only do our part.  Such a device teaches us to hold the camera still,
because the shutter speeds are limited.  I recently shot a nighttime
image at 1/20 of a second, and it came out fine.  The lesson still holds
true. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA