Subject: [Leica] IMG: Stop!
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 15:51:53 +0100

Over my 50+ years of photography many books have been a great influence on
the way I see, and I could probably make a list as long as your arm, but few
have had an effect that has made me rethink the way I work or see the world.
In essence what we are saying is name he photographers who have changed us,
and up there has to be people like Jeanloup Sieff, Cartier-Bresson, Ernst
Haas and many others.
However a book entered my life recently, namely 'Light, Gesture and Color'
by Jay Maisel which knocked me sideways, and has made me look at my
environment through totally different eyes. To this end I am adding here one
of my latest images which is so far out of the normal for me. I hate to say
it but I don't care whether you like it or or not, it is for me and Jay!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/_2AE3606.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/_2AE3606.jpg.html>

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS