Subject: [Leica] Sandycove on Bloomsday evening & pub
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 22:16:57 -0700

Very fine set of pictures. It?s the quality of shots like those those seen
on the LUG in a previous year that persuaded me to buy an X100S as a backup
to my Leica, especially since 35mm is my favorite focal length.

I was impressed with the absence of noise on the last shot at high ISO.
Also, I wondered about the next to the last one. It looks like a B&W print
from film that was sepia toned. Was the environment that color, or did you
do that in Lightroom or Photoshop? It was very effective.?

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204