Subject: [Leica] Sandycove on Bloomsday evening & pub
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 15:29:49 +0100

Herbert, on toning, I still use a very old pc ('05 Dell) and PSE4 which is
regarded as from the dark ages now. I'm looking today at a more up to date
Dell in fact. I do little enough playing around with images as they are
generally straight out of the camera, and even there,  I tend to keep the
settings straight.

However, in this case, I just went into Enhance, Adjust Color, Adjust
Hue/Saturation, and ticked the Colorize box. That should give you the gold
colour. You can play with the sliders to tweak it thereafter.

I'll put another one up soon.

Douglas