Subject: [Leica] OT: Anti Virus Software for Mac
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 12:34:07 -0700

Years ago our tech person at school who did mac's, (I did the PC's) said the
reason there were no Mac viruses is that (at the time) no one wanted to
waste their time writing viruses for 3% of the computers in the world.  Now
that Mac has made a comeback, I am sure they might be worth the time and
effort for someone to mess with.  Protect yourself.

Aram