Subject: [Leica] Move over Q, here comes AIR
From: zoeica at mac.com (chris williams)
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 18:35:41 +0000 (GMT)

Mark,

The phone is just the viewfinder and control, the sensor is a 4/3rd inside
the Olympus. You do not use the phone's tiny sensor.

What is a "real" camera? ?

And I find nothing wrong with having a bulge in my pocket.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
504-231-6261

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Leica Q at Leica Store München)