Subject: [Leica] Shameless wedding photography plug new website
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 17:37:37 -0400
References: <c8696837-ed55-46b1-9290-41af54224938@me.com> <CA+yJO1Dc95mVMKpERaBDXL2APRnnMM68+WybdmcBYyD_YzGcfw@mail.gmail.com> <EEEEE147-95AA-4EFC-8B98-C9506644A4A6@mac.com> <CA+yJO1B2aH_W0EBkoq9dGBR6OCnOzid44xqfoUFuhjVmFWbgzA@mail.gmail.com> <D1B88057.5F170%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <CA+yJO1CRqYsaUwkz9vvc_3Ny3FT2aRem4uCdv4kmxH1Av_32sg@mail.gmail.com> <BLU173-DS19D1DE0B8958171C3B6D19B8A80@phx.gbl> <000001d0b444$4c1a1d20$e44e5760$@ca>

We come from the generation that did not throw things away and buy
something new to replace the discards.  If something broke, we fixed it.
That goes for relationships, too.  If we come through thick and thin,
health and sickness, poverty and abundance, indulgence and abstinence, love
and aggravation, devotion and isolation, and can still smile at each other
and hug and know that no matter what happens we will be there for each
other - that's a relationship that is worth saving no matter what you have
to do.  The marriage only gets stronger the more tribulations you go
through together. Ted, I know that Irene is looking down at you and smiling
and remembering the good times and the "chit-chats" just as you are
treasuring every day you had together.

I'm sorry that others don't have the experience of a life-long
relationship, blessed by a marriage certificate or not.  My heart aches for
my daughter who has hardened her heart after being hurt too many times.  I
was lucky enough to find my soul mate when I was only 20.

Tina

And to bring this back on topic, if you have anybody in your family who is
considering getting married any time in the future, Chris Williams would be
the guy to contact!!

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com