Subject: [Leica] Installing LR and PS CC.... My experiences......
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 20:26:36 +0200

Argh, sp/there/their

john

-----Original Message-----
From: LUG [mailto:lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.fr at leica-users.org] On Behalf
Of
John McMaster
Sent: Friday, 3 July 2015 8:22 p.m.
To: 'Leica Users Group'
Subject: Re: [Leica] Installing LR and PS CC.... My experiences......

I have been in battle with Adobe as well. I have CS6 Master (I have found
out for some reason the volume version), CC 2015 photo and stand-alone
Lightroom 6. Up until the latest versions it did what I wanted, CS6 and
CC2015 on my main machines and Lightroom on the others. Latest updates
cannot tell that I have 4x Lightroom licences and I have to split that over
two accounts, not that Adobe can do that as I have to cancel and renew. Then
there satisfaction surveys have not opened in any browser I have tried (both
Mac and PC). Very far from impressed....

john