Subject: [Leica] JULY 4th INDEPENDANCE DAY 2015 !
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 07:00:28 +0200
References: <CAF8hL-G4zwSm442q20XuQYXW9CQOkHXcr9XvdWzcyA62g_Jkgg@mail.gmail.com> <5595833A.4070204@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> <CAF8hL-GF64y8AKQa8+G64prvu1Fch=BwvuCkAKpoogD2UHsn3Q@mail.gmail.com> <01834E3B-6D67-4B0D-91FB-6839AE8C7AAE@icloud.com> <4531F135-3F09-480F-ACCE-146DED86015D@cartersxrd.net> <CAF8hL-FQ7XpwruuPgw8-+NMwvcJAfYXkPFnRNEeRptfp1WsDYQ@mail.gmail.com> <000301d0b551$9fe1faf0$dfa5f0d0$@ca> <000001d0b5e6$f0f3f610$d2dbe230$@ca>

I can only join in Ted?s wishes. With one child in the UK and the other in
the US, I have a stake in both camps of the colonial struggle ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain