Subject: [Leica] IMG: Drilling Rigs In Company Yard
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 08:55:52 -0500

Thanks, Gerry.  Looking at it again I see what you mean and I'll offer
these hypotheses:

1)  I may have added some 'grain' in SEP2 but I don't believe I can go back
and check that History;

2)  It may have come from the LR->SEP2->LR workflow (.dng to .tif. to .tif
to .jpg I think);

3) It may have come from some additional processing I did when the file
came back to LR from SEP2 before I saved it as a .jpg for export, or from
the export processor (LR Mogrify plugin);

4) I don't really know what I'm doing and don't take enough care not to
over process at any step along the way.

We didn't have these issues in the darkroom, but we sure had others, didn't
we?  ;-)

Thanks again for looking and commenting!

Regards,

--Bob