Subject: [Leica] Lightroom question
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 11:41:37 -0500

Thanks, Piers, but since I can't import into LR itself without a device
that will let me import dng files, that to me defeats the possibility of
traveling with just the iPad  and LR Mobile for Leica shooters unless they
want to shoot dng+jpg (which I don't).

However, and in this connection, I just received this blog post which may
be of interest to some, even though it does also seem to require a way to
get the images into LR first somehow somewhere:

https://x-equals.com/blog/smart-previews-for-lightroom/?utm_source=X-Equals+Digest&utm_campaign=9508bbcfd1-Creativity+at+39%2C000+Feet&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c3ae288180-9508bbcfd1-164130166&mc_cid=9508bbcfd1&mc_eid=4ae0c24d5a

or

http://tinyurl.com/ptrkxav