Subject: [Leica] IMG: a drive to Berlin
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 09:14:09 +0200

During my visit to Denmark in June, Lars and I drove to Berlin and spent a
couple of days there. On the way, we visited some interesting sites in the
former East Germany, most of them very much off the beaten track. In Berlin,
we stayed with a friend of Lars?s in Kreuzberg, and we visited some of
Lars?s favourite spots (he knows Berlin very well). We completely avoided
the ?standard? tourist spots. So no images of the Brandenburger Tor, or the
Bundestag, or the Holocaust Memorial on Potsdammer Platz, or Alexanderplatz.
So a different take on Berlin:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/berlin_june2015/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman