Subject: [Leica] IMGs: fireworks, Loudon Wainwright III
From: jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:50:51 -0400

First and closest to timely: some pictures of the Fourth of July
fireworks in Jersey City, NJ:

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/sets/72157655103725878

No immense skill required to capture those, no mysteries of the human
soul revealed... but they're pretty.  Sometimes that's enough.

Second, something from back on June 1st which I don't think I've
shared with y'all yet: Loudon Wainwright III stopped by WFMU, and I
lurked in the studio trying to be as silent and invisible as possible
while getting some photos.  Well, that and get a semiprivate concert,
which may just possibly have been as much of a motivation as the
photo-ing.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/18187141170/in/album-72157631534829300/

There are six pictures from LW3's visit starting with the above and
proceeding to the right in this album.

Enjoy!

   -Jeff

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMGs: fireworks, Loudon Wainwright III)