Subject: [Leica] Leicaflex users, past and present... Question.....
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 06:36:32 -0700

What I am attempting to do is solve this problem....

When using non native lenses on a Sony A7 camera, you are always focusing at
working aperture.
I wish to do my focusing wide open but not have to turn the aperture ring to
do this.

The work I am doing is to use, as much as possible, standard accessories to
make an adapter from Leica R to Sony NEX that incorporates this idea.

I have succeeded somewhat, but it is complicated and requires the use of a
custom machined part.
An adapter that fits the bayonet on one side and a filter thread at the
other may just do the trick.... without the machining necessary.

Thus my question.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Leicaflex users, past and present... Question.....)