Subject: [Leica] Leica announces SL (Typ 601), a 24MP full frame mirrorless capable of 11fps and 4K video
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 15:19:24 -0700

>From the design of the camera, and the limitations inherent in an in-camera
>AF system, you are correct.  If you want AF, you need to buy new, AF lenses.

Maybe one of the MOST interesting promised new lenses is a new, 50mm F0.95
Noctilux!  Now it did not SAY it was AF, and the picture I saw did not show
too much "fat" around the lens, but the implication was that the lens would
be AF.

Now wouldn't that be a kick in the pants?  An AF Nocti......

Russian Demagogues,  put your orders in now......

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net