Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: Aarhus, Horsens, Berlin
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 19:33:19 +0200

I am slowly catching up after my 10-day trip to Denmark. This PAW covers the
last full week of June, which included a 500 km cycling trip around Jutland,
a drive to Berlin, and midsummer celebration in Aarhus. Oh, and Lars had
hernia surgery in the middle of the week, which gave me the opportunity to
explore a nearby town and visit a very nice art museum for the first time.

So, in those 44 pictures you have Jutland landscapes, a guided walk around
an art gallery, midsummer on the beach in Aarhus (with pagans and lots of
bicycles and even more people), and some snippets from Berlin that did not
belong in my gallery from a few days ago. It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1426

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain