Subject: [Leica] IMG: Working Aircraft
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 14:33:47 -0500

I made a brief stop at the airport this morning and found, among others,
two aircraft that earn their keep by working with their owners.  The Red
Knight airshow performer is being prepared for a job in Texas.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Red+Knight.tif.html

I spotted this Cessna Skyhawk II on the ramp and recognized the tracking
antennae from photos in Nature Conservancy magazines.  I researched the
aircraft and found it belongs to Copperhead Environmental Consulting, of
Paint Lick, KY.  I don't know their plans locally, but they have been
tracking endangered bats that have been fitted with tracking
transmitters, and also have been doing census counts of raptors.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Copperhead.tif.html

Both with the X-E1 and 27mm Pancake

Comments and critiques are welcomed and appreciated.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [OM] IMG: Working Aircraft)