Subject: [Leica] OT: Calendar printing suggestions
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 02:36:21 -0500

I prepare things for 4 color printing on a semi regular basis. My printer
has a 4 color press, but for him the price break is somewhere around 400
copies. Anything less than that goes to subcontract on a digital press,
which I think is jive for color xerox. That said, the quantity is really on
the lowest end of worth the trouble, at least 1K would be worth your trouble
and shouldn't cost a whole lot more. As far as quality goes, you must base
your decision on examination of the printer's previous work.