Subject: [Leica] Do you ever feel you're cheating with photography?
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 14:06:28 -0500

On Jul 15, 2015, at 11:41 AM, kyle cassidy on the lug wrote:

> http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2015/roxana.jpg
> <http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2015/roxana.jpg>
>
> I was also unable to avoid going to Antelope Canyon and taking photos
> while passing through Arizona.
>
> What about you? Are there things you avoid photographing because you think
> it?s too easy? Do you ever give in?

I rarely imagine that a "subject" will be too easy.
Though I often worry that "my take" on the subject will be too easy.

That I'll approach it "like I [always] do."
Because "I'm a professional" and "I know how to."

Instead of finding something deeper in the subject;
that neither I nor anyone else has seen or thought about the subject;
So I worry that don't know how to get at IT - the soul of it;
and won't take the time;
to dig in and get what no one, including me, has gotten to yet.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog