Subject: [Leica] IMGs: out and about
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 22:02:33 -0500

Thanks Douglas.

Nope. I didn't "persuade" them.
The three of them had already climbed up there.
I observed them attempting to do arms length "selfies"
as I walked by the spot; on my way to an "antique estate sale."

I raised my camera to capture yet another "look at the selfies" photograph.
They lowered their phone cameras and fell into this state of youthful,
coyness;
as I squeezed the shutter button.
After one shot an elder woman walked by quite close to them, as I they stood
in that doorway,
they asked if she would also take their picture.

a note off the iPad, George

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMGs: out and about)